After the Wild Summit an email was sent top attendees asking about suggestions or views on it. Polite as ever I wrote:
"Hello.
I think that one problem at the event were the yellow link ups on the floor after you entered. No one was expecting them or even thinking about looking down and I saw four people trip (but not fall) while I was talking to someone at the ASvon Wildlife Trust table.
Content wise I think the one thing that struck myself and some of the other attendees I spoke to was the lack of any presence regarding British mammals. At a Wild Summit that seemed very strange.
As I run the British Fox and Wild Canid Study, Bristol Badger Group as well as the Bristol Wildlife Group and specialise in the hist6ory of mammals we have lost, introduced and maintain a long term study of wildlife lost if for a future even you feel something dealing with mammals needs to be included (even if just a table) pleasde let me know.
Warm Regards
Terry"
That was 22nd September and no response yet of any kind so we will see.
I tend to think finding a cheap venue in Bristol and staging a one day look and chat would be a better day. Anyone with loads of money and a venue?

No comments:
Post a Comment