Total Pageviews

Friday, 11 September 2026

Legal Action Will Be Taken

 Since the "Wild Summit" on Wednesday I have been hearing back from people.  Some referred to a conversation they had with the Bristol Badger Group man. It was NOT me.

I am making it publicly clear and giving noexcuse for anyone. Whether Badger Trust or a representaive of theirs: if they identify themselves as BBG or set up a group by the name Bristol Badgert Group it has been agreed with my solicitor that Trust as well as their rep will be sued.

Bristol Badger group has existed and carried out a great deal of work since 1994 with the Badger trust failing to help at every request for assistance but simply copyibng and pasting something.  

The Badger Trust has behaved badly despite BBG offering to help them when we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legal Action Will Be Taken

 Since the "Wild Summit" on Wednesday I have been hearing back from people.  Some referred to a conversation they had with the Bri...